20101017

Just popped out of a dream where I was writing a text, and seeing nothing else, but the text. (In fact, seeing only one line, and that, moreover, only with one eye.) Proved out, it was not a dream in the ordinary sense, since I had, indeed, written a few sections of intelligible, even relatively abstract text on my notebook. It should find its way here soon enough...
Coming off this dream, and after thinking for a while about it, I then went on to embark on yet another dream, which -- after yet another +-100h of sleeplessness, the mentioned quasidreaming notwithstanding, could be attained by merely trying to keep the eyes open in this state -- but, as you might've noted, I'm not quite your man of "merely something" -- rather, if we keep with the imagery, "a man of something, and then, of something else, as well". Nevertheless, I knew I would require some stamina.. and here we are, way on our way. It seems it's hard to loose this time (loose whatever it might be -- the mind and/or the money -- or still something else, perhaps...), but I wouldn't want to be the man to fall where there seems to be no bumps to step in to...

so, then, for the loathing, I will not even finish this sentence, which is so utterly conventionally set up to say something that's been said one million (1000.000) times before.

(Come on, You Fuckers, where's your sense on Imagination!?! I'm aware that you do have had sex in your life. WHAT else?)

No comments: